World Class Exclusive High End 5* Game Lodge
• Maintain maintenance vehicles, keep clean and send in for weekly services.
• To take care of all property tools and working equipment and to ensure the safe & efficient use
of all equipment.
• To ensure all equipment is secured and report and explain losses of any Company property.
• To ensure sufficient communication takes place within the team by way of regular meetings.
• To ensure all fire & safety equipment is maintained and in good working order at all times, in
conjunction with the Health & Safety Head.
• To ensure electric fences are maintained and in good working order at all times.
• To provide support to the lodges with bush function set-ups.
• Attend to plumping and electrical problem areas.
• Clean filters on air-conditioning systems and ensure that the condition of the air-con is
• Stock lodges with all necessary consumables which includes globes, paraffin, HTH, pool acid etc.
• Ensure that all lodge kitchens gas supply is stocked timeously and report if gas stocks are low.
• Monitor the water supply on a regular basis as well as ensuring chemical dosages at storage
tanks are at the required levels, inform Maintenance Manager if stock is required.
• Ensure monthly readings at water storage tanks are completed.
• Required to be on stand-by on a shift basis.
Qualifications / Experience
• 3 years experience in Lodge Maintenance
• Sound knowledge of Air-Conditioning/Fridge, Electrical & Pluming background
• Knowledge of basic machinery and tools and how to use them safely
• Certificate of qualifications pertaining to the Maintenance field
• General maintenance skills
• Driver’s License
Behaviours / Skills
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Good command of the English Language, verbal and written
• High sense of responsibility and workmanship
• Honest and trustworthy
• Able to work flexible shifts and flexible hours
• Pride in standard of work
• Good Personal Hygiene and Grooming
• Fixed Term Employment (period to be discussed with candidate)
• Market related basic monthly salary
• Live-In basic furnished accommodation (possible sharing)
• Meal allowance over and above salary as well as meals whilst on duty
• Gratuities left by guests
Salary Highly negotiable including accommodation and company benefits
Apply for this Position