Wellness / Spa Manager.
Exquisite 5* Idyllic Retreat on the edge of the ancient rainforest – Rwanda
The Wellness Manager Provides guidance and leadership to The Spa including fitness ensuring consistent compliance with
spa/wellness industry guidelines and hotel policies, and quality guest service while maximizing departmental profits
and positioning the Resort as the place to be.
The ideal candidate will have:
4 years and above managerial experience in health/beauty spa environment;
At least 5 years hospitality customer service experience;
Wellness & Spa Diploma.
Prior experience managing teams;
Prior training experience;
Excellent leadership/management skills;
Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and employees;
Demonstrated success in revenue achievement and expense management;
Experience in budget development and financial analysis;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
and high standards in ethics, service, and image
Strong creative mindset.
Strong organizational skills
▪ Ability to communicate in English oral and in writing. Ability to present clear, concise and meaningful information
to guests, executives, managers and employees. Other languages will be a plus
▪ Ability to analyze, interpret and understand financial data for existing spas and development projects.
▪ Ability to solve practical and complex problems.
▪ Ability to use systems and equipment, property management system, and other software/machinery as required.
▪ Highest level of integrity and transparency.
▪ Ability to coordinate multiple group efforts within the company to achieve objectives.
▪ Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines.
▪ Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvements.
▪ Strong commitment to service.
Salary R 27 000 including accommodation and company benefits.