Rooms Division Manager.
Exquisite 5* Idyllic Retreat on the edge of an ancient rainforest – Rwanda
Manage and control the Rooms operations of the property ensuring that a seamless customer service experienced is delivered to guests by ensuring
detailed coordination between all the Rooms departments of Front Office, Housekeeping & Guest experience performing to the highest expected standard.
Blow Away The Customer.
Develop Passionate and Committed People.
Continuously Strive for Perfections (good enough never is)
Achieve Sustainable Bottom Line Performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
Salary R 53 000 including accommodation
Guest Relations Officer
High End 5* Game Lodge – Mpumalanga
Game Lodge Reception duties ; Hosting Guests, admin, arrival welcome and checking in.
Main Job Requirements
Salary R 6000 – R 7 000 including accommodation suitable for a single person.
World Class High End 5* Game Lodge – Eastern Cape.
Our client is seeking a Reservationist from August – September 2021.
Large World Class Award Winning Game Lodge ; 8 exclusive high end 5* Game Lodges ; 66 units in total.
3 Years Reservations experience in a World Class 5 Star Game Lodge
A Hospitality Diploma
Excellent communication skills with high standard of telephone etiquette
Computer experience: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Opera PMS
Experience in tele-sales
High degree of confidentiality and integrity
Ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment
Well organized team player, capable of working independently, meticulously and with initiative
Excellent command of the English language (Spoken and written)
Opera experience essential
Salary highly negotiable including accommodation suitable for a single person.
Guest Services Supervisor.
World Class High end Game Lodge Mpumalanga
• Primarily hosting and guest interaction
• Maintain hosting standards
• Be present at all times in the guest areas
• Serve drinks at the bar
• Set up bush functions from time to time
• Liaise between lodges about guest movements
• Work with the team and plan duties together, support where needed
• Be flexible and move between lodges
• Assist in lodge operations when not occupied with guests
• Play your part in ensuring guests get the World Class Game Lodge experience at its best
• Adherence to all Covid-19 safety guidelines and procedures
• Maintain a high level of hygiene in line with statutory requirements
Qualifications / Experience.
• South African Citizen
• Preferably 2 years experience in 5 Star Establishments
• Hotel or Tourism School (or similar qualifications)
• Hosting experience ie. maître, waiter, barman
• Wine knowledge (preferable but not essential)
• English speaking, fluent in written English
• Driver’s License essential
Behaviours / Skills
• A passion for people and making conversation
• Basic Computer Knowledge
• Experience of stock taking and stock control
• Good Organizational skills
• Hands on approach
• Willing to work long hours
• Good communicator• Anticipating guests needs and facilitating the small touches that enhance the guest experience
• Sensitive to cultural issues/ patient with colleagues
• Excellent social and interpersonal skills
• Sense of ownership and pride for the guest experience
• Attention to detail
• Flexible attitude and willing to take on tasks as necessary
• Able to interact with guests and behave appropriately
• Highly sociable and confident when meeting new people and able to entertain / host
• Ability to plan and organize
• Realistic expectations of bush life
• Well groomed and a good sense of personal hygiene
• Live-in basic furnished accommodation
• Meal allowance over and above salary as well as meals whilst on duty
• Gratuities left by guests
Salary highly negotiable including accommodation and company benefits