Rooms Division Manager.
Exquisite 5* Idyllic Retreat on the edge of an ancient rainforest – Rwanda
Manage and control the Rooms operations of the property ensuring that a seamless customer service experienced is delivered to guests by ensuring
detailed coordination between all the Rooms departments of Front Office, Housekeeping & Guest experience performing to the highest expected standard.
Blow Away The Customer.
Develop Passionate and Committed People.
Continuously Strive for Perfections (good enough never is)
Achieve Sustainable Bottom Line Performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
Salary R 53 000 including accommodation
Front Office Manager.
Award winning 5* Game Lodge – Eastern Cape
Full Management of the Front Office Department of this exclusive 5 *Game Lodge
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in front of house in a 5* Game Lodge
Hospitality Management Diploma / Degree – 3 years
Computer literate (excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Front Office Computer software eg Opera)
Accounting Software experience would be an advantage (eg Pastel)
Excellent organizational skills
Attention to detail & sense of urgency
Skills / Behaviour
Excellent Guest Relations sills
Be able to manage Guest complaints
Checking emails and communicate / action accordingly
Responsible for switchboard – answering and transferring calls, taking messages
Communicate to the rest of the lodge eg new arrivals, internal lodge communication
Keeping the notice board up to date
Assisting with guest welcome when required
Keeping the reception clean and tidy
Oversee the safari shop team and assist with sales when required
Oversee the procedure for guest arrivals and departures
Prepare lodge operational daysheet from Res request info
Confirm flight arrival & road transfer information
Prepare registration forms
Oversee the guest arrivals and check in procedure
Ensure you receive signed registration forms from guests
Update lodge daysheet with any new information
Post massage charges , drinks chargers and safari shop sales to revenue system
Update lodge daysheet with departure information
At end of day, ensure guest account balance with guest dockets
World Class High End 5* Game Lodge – Eastern Cape.
Our client is seeking a Reservationist from August – September 2021.
Large World Class Award Winning Game Lodge ; 8 exclusive high end 5* Game Lodges ; 66 units in total.
3 Years Reservations experience in a World Class 5 Star Game Lodge
A Hospitality Diploma
Excellent communication skills with high standard of telephone etiquette
Computer experience: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Opera PMS
Experience in tele-sales
High degree of confidentiality and integrity
Ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment
Well organized team player, capable of working independently, meticulously and with initiative
Excellent command of the English language (Spoken and written)
Opera experience essential
Salary highly negotiable including accommodation suitable for a single person.
Guest Relations Consultant.
World Class High end Game Lodge Mpumalanga
Guest Relations Consultant is responsible for the administration tasks of the Lodge.
Required to obtain reservation information, and offer valuable information to Guests regarding
accommodation, services, and activities, and will act as the Communications hub of the lodge,
distributing information without delay to the relevant people and departments.
• Grade 12 and Diploma/Certificate in Hospitality Management
• Valid code 10 driver’s license
• Sound experience in Hospitality positions-minimum 3 years
• Sound Knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Excellent communication skills and well spoken.
• Knowledge and experience of overall hospitality operations.
• Confident team Player with positive attitude, enthusiasm, and emotional control (People
skills-tolerance, patience, and care
• Excellent time management and self-discipline
KEY FOCUS AREA
• Responsible for front desk complete administrative functions related to all guest touch points,
including guest interaction, hosting duties and admin tasks.
• Ensures reservations functions are performed accurately and according to standard operating
• Meet and greet guests, perform the guest arrival experience including amenities, welcome
• Collect all information available on guests prior to arrival.
• Perform the guest departure experience, including payment of the account and allocation of
• Liaise with guests, guided and management on guests’ activities and interests.
• Assist with sales and controlling inventory stock for the curio shop.
• Fill in for the Kids Crew Member when required.
candidate will be on a 35% salary cut until the industry resumes back to normal.
Salary R 5 000 – R 6 000 including accommodation and company benefits