Specialist Security / Risk Management Consultants Company in Northriding Gauteng.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the financial, statutory, legal, personnel and administrative functions within the Group.
The individual will ensure the smooth operation of the above functions and ensure good governance within the Group.
The individual will have responsibility and accountability of the following processes:
The Accounts & HR Administrator must be able to demonstrate understanding, experience and ability as follows:
policies and objectives.
Personnel / HR
Salary R 35 000 – R 45 000
Stylish Luxury – medium sized Hotel in Cape Town.
• At least 2-3 years working experience in stock & Inventory management
• Valid RSA ID is required
• Valid Driver’s Licence & own vehicle beneficial
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in same or similar department with proven track record within a luxury hotel environment
• Strong accounting ability and attention to detail
• Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities
• Knowledge and exposure to the stock take procedures
• Display proven verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures
• Working knowledge of inventory management software & Hotel PMS systems, i.e., OPERA, Micros & Materials Control
• Ability to initiate action spontaneously without being urged on to do so
• Able to handle administrative tasks and procedures without supervision
• Knowledge and ability to apply and follow procedures and policies applicable in own work area
• Professional and effective communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Computer Literate
Salary R 14 000 – R 15 000 – including company benefits.
Hotel Accounts Assistant.
Luxury Hotel Group who owns, represents and manages a portfolio of 4* – 5* Game Lodges, Lodges, Resorts and Hotels.
Bryanston – Gauteng
To accurately complete the daily, weekly and monthly returns,submitting these timeously on the prescribed format in accordance with company standards.
• Your responsibilities would include processing supplier invoices, liaising with suppliers and resolving queries, managing the
• Accruals & Prepayments relating to A/P and reconciling petty cash. You would also be required to verify F&B receiving reconciling with purchases,
ensure invoices match PO’s and receipts and ensure the Aged Accounts Payable report agrees with the G/L.
• To reconcile and balance cash, floats and dockets ensuring that these tally with daily income and expenditure.
• Completion of monthly payroll and third-party statutory payments- extensive knowledge of the VIP payroll system would be a big advantage.
• Preparation of monthly payroll journal.
• Debtor processing, reconciliation & collection.
• To notify management immediately of any variances in the above.
• To ensure all documentation for the receipt and issuing of commodities is accurately completed.
• To inform management of any shortages, surpluses or irregularities in connection with the above item and ensure that queries are handled immediately.
• To assist with stocktaking at prescribed intervals.
• To extend and process stocktaking figures accurately and timeously.
• To ensure that petty cash vouchers and relevant documentation is securely and systematically kept.
• To ensure that control systems are operating effectively within agreed parameters.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially with Good to Advanced Excel Skills
• Proficient in Pastel
• Proficient in VIP Payroll
• Good working knowledge / understanding of Hospitality PMS system – NEBULA, APEX & PLUSPOINT would be a bonus LEVEL General
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• Applicants must have at least 1-3 years’ experience in a related field with a solid track record working in Accounts/Finance within the Hospitality Industry.
• Matric is a minimum requirement, but a further qualification is a bonus.
• Valid RSA ID
Salary R 15 000 – including company benefits.
Front Office Administrator.
Exquisite 5* Game Lodge – Rooiberg – Limpopo
Hospitality Management qualification a bonus.
3 years experience in 5* Game Lodge environment
Solid track record.
Valid RSA ID
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Especially with Good to Advanced Excel Skills
Good working knowledge / understanding of Hospitality PMS system
NEBULA, APEX & PLUSPOINT would be a bonus
Front Office Duties.
To ensure that check-in procedures are strictly adhered to and that the correct address and charge out details are obtained
from each guest.
• To ensure that all charges are correctly entered on the guest’s bill and that this is up to date at all times.
• To ensure that credit control procedures are strictly adhered to, that no bills exceed the stipulated limit without prior approval
and that written confirmation, purchase orders, or order numbers are on file.
• To ensure that accounts are balanced daily.
• To ensure accurate and timeous submission of all reports and administrative work.
• To manage PMS system settings & keep all data base up to date
Compilation & management of the day-to-day sales, marketing & financial information databases & reports.
• Ensure daily revenue reports are updated accurately & distributed.
• Ensure daily EOD procedures as completed & processed, ensuring all postings have been posted, & are accurate.
• Basic bookkeeping requirements as support for the finance team:
Salary R 12 500.00 including accommodation & company benefits.