Assistant Financial Controller.
A luxury residential village complex located on the Janzour coastline, Libya.
Comprising 413 residential units.
To be responsible for recording of accurate financial data in a timely manner, reconciling of accounts and issuing monthly departmental analysis.
The selected candidate will also be responsible for handling of and reporting on financial-related queries arising from time to time.
The selected candidate must be a very organized individual, meticulous in written detail and able to manage workload and prioritize.
Well presented, the successful candidate must be a good communicator, work well in a team and have a very high level in both written as well as spoken English.
Working after office hours may be required when necessary. Working knowledge of Arabic is a plus but is not essential.
Qualifications & Experience
medical insurance and use of the company’s medical clinic, as well as visa sponsorship are included.
Award winning Game Lodge – Hluhluwe. KZN
Our administrator plays an integral role in the guest service and organizational strength of our lodge.
The administrator will provide support to all departments as well as greet and assist guests, they should have good verbal and written communication skills
and a strong ability to multi-task is a must.
They must have 5-star lodge experience.
Responsible for :
1) Overseeing office organization – (Emails and Telephone)
2) Supplier relationships
3) Order stock as requested by each department & Ensure all orders were received and follow up on backorder or any credits due
4) Processing and receiving of orders
5) Preparing and reconciling statements
6) Assisting with Month End tasks and balancing of stock
7) Assisting the Lodge Manager with allocated daily tasks
8) Sourcing items as required for lodge operation.
9) Assist the Lodge Manager with responding to TripAdvisor reviews
10) Coordinating the vehicle fleet and control of diesel stock.
1) Drivers license
2) Must be PC proficient
3) Ability/willingness to Learn
4) Team Player
5) Ability to work under pressure and be list/task orientated.
6) 1-2 years experience in a similar position
Salary R 5 000 – R 7 500 – Live in: inclusive of Accommodation.
Meals on duty, Lights & Water, DSTV, Maid Service and Laundry Service, Uniforms annually.
Cycle – 3 weeks on and 1 week off/month