Maintenance Manager. ( On Hold )
Exquisite 5* Game Lodge – Mpumalanga.
To Manage the Repairs, Maintenance department including the upkeep of the Lodge and surrounds.
- A thorough knowledge of and be able to carry out R&M relating to Electrical (Single & Three Phase), Air conditioning & Carpentry.
- General building skills, Painting, Plumbing, Grey water reticulation.
- Grade 12
- An Electrical qualification will be a strong advantage
- Computer /Administration skills
- 5 Year experience in a similar role
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Main Areas :
- Assume full responsibility for maintaining the overall operation and administration of the maintenance and gardens department, as well as the appearance and working order of the interior and exterior of the property, including landscaping, swimming pool maintenance, and all other facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate and manage all maintenance and gardens team members.
- Schedule current and upcoming work assignments; distribute and sort assignments into and according to identified priorities, including emergency repairs.
- Coordinate and manage maintenance and repairs to structural, mechanical, electrical and water systems
- Effective cost control and departmental budgeting, ensuring that necessary stocks are ordered and on hand as required, and managing stock control in accordance to par levels and company standards
- To follow, monitor, manage, train, review and implement performance standards to establish and maintain a streamlined and efficient operation.
- Maintain discipline in the department according to company standards, address deviations according to disciplinary company standards.
- To ensure that effective training programs for staff are being conducted on a regular basis
Salary R 20 000 including accommodation & Company benefits.
Apply for this Position
Game Lodge Mechanic. ( on hold )
Exclusive 5* Game Lodge – Sabi Sand Game Reserve – Mpumalanga.
Professional mechanic with superior work ethic and project management skills.
The role of mechanic is crucial to the operations of the business and requires 100% commitment and
a dedication to work overtime whenever necessary. The successful candidate must possess the appropriate diesel mechanic qualifications
and sufficient experience to work unsupervised and to manage his own projects.
He must have an understanding of the lodge industry and the impact that unsafe or non-fully operational vehicles and equipment have on the operations
of the business and the success of a guest’s stay.
- Diesel mechanic qualification
- Sound knowledge of Landrover and Land Cruiser mechanics
- Sound knowledge of TLB, front end loader, tractor mechanics
- Ability to maintain and fix grader/slasher equipment
- Code 10 licence
- Minimum Grade 12
- Preference given to NQF1, NQF2, NQF3 certificates
- Minimum 3 years in full mechanic role, not as an assistant
- 3 years – 5* Game Lodge experience as Mechanic.
Additional Skills :
- Arc Welding
- Good knowledge of single & 3 Phase Electricity
- Knowledge of Air-conditioning systems
- Fault Finding & repairs of pressure pumps
Salary Highly negotiable – including accommodation and company benefits.
Apply for this Position