Food & Beverage Manager.
Newly constructed stylish and technology-centric Hotel in Cape Town.
The role is ideally suited to an F & B Manager with 3 years experience in Hospitality Management.
To manage the Food & Beverage Department of a 76 bedroomed hotel and maintain the standards set for this newly constructed Hotel.
The role will also encompass management of the overall daily operational expenses, involvement in planning and management of the budgets.
Ensuring that the property is maintained and run to the best interest of the staff,the management company, as well as meeting and exceeding the guest’s expectations.
- A diploma or equivalent tertiary qualification in hospitality and or business management studies.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years of management experience in the related field.
- Proven experience in Hotel F & B Management
- Proven leadership skills, specifically in managing a diverse management team
- Proven record of outstanding staff relations.
F.B Cost control
Basic knowledge of hotel cuisine
Supply chain management
Customer relationship management
Food & Beverage Accounting
Banqueting & Conference Management experience
Quality control management
Experience with Micros
Salary highly negotiable.
Apply for this Position
Food & Beverage Manager. ( On Hold )
Exclusive 4* Game Lodge bordering Big 5 Game Reserve. Komati Poort – Mpumalanga.
Tertiary Education : Hospitality Management qualification ( 3 year Diploma or Degree )
4 years Game Lodge F/B Management experience required.
Manage the full Food & Beverage Department, ensuring strict stock control in the bars and the kitchen,
offering our guests superior service and producing standard meals prepared in a hygienic environment.
To implement training programs and initiatives to improve staff service levels and morale, as well as staff development programs.
Responsible for the efficient and effective staffing of the Food and Beverage Department.
Controls and responds to all Food Cost, Beverage Cost and Operating Equipment variances.
- Hospitality Management qualification required
- Minimum 5 years F/B Management experience in exclusive 5* Game Lodges required.
- Strong Managerial skills in 5* Game Lodges required.
- Highly experienced in Food & Beverage department – 5* Game Lodges / Hotels
- Excellent computer skills
Salary R 25 000 & R 5 000 Live / out allowance & company benefits.
Apply for this Position
Front of House / Beverage Manager. ( On Hold )
Exquisite remote 5* Game Lodge Botswana
Tertiary education – Hospitality Management diploma or degree.
4 -5 years 5* Game Lodge F.B management experience required.
Remote 5* Game Lodge experience.
Excellent Guest Relations skills needed.
- Appearance of superior beings, in terms of grooming, dress & personal conduct.
- Excellent Guest Relations & Solutions skills
- Have a Guest priority disposition.
- Willingness to change and adapt.
- Learn through monitoring and liaising, and focus on intangibles.
- Service oriented individual, with the ability to work autonomously or as a team.
- Practice relationship building, and have a human touch.
- Drive and adhere to standards, and drive the experience – never accept below par.
- Function with a sense of urgency, and ability to motivate junior teams by example
- Communicate and funnel information through all departments.
- Stock levels, Storerooms and control systems to be adhered to as per minimum standards
- Daily: Ensure that the Bar stocks is balanced every morning and all shortages accounted for. Daily Bar totals to be recorded on the RBT sheet and Bar records checked for accuracy. Daily issues of stock to ensure that the bars are stocked to the minimum standard provided. Ensuring that proper stock controls are in place to minimize the possibilities of theft. Ensuring that proper stock rotation policy is adhered to.
- Monthly: Stock takes of stores and bar to be done and orders placed as per the usages on your stock sheet sent out. Receiving of stocks on the designated Bulk delivery day. Checking of Expiry dates, short life items and proper stock rotation in the stores to minimize stock expiring. Communicating with other camps on excess stock and keeping the stock levels at an acceptable level.
- Service & Training: Ensuring that Drinks service is as per the camp minimum standards set out. Making sure that all the tools are available for the team to perform their duties to a satisfactory level. That all staff are trained to deliver exceptional service and have the product knowledge on the products they serve. Identifying training needs of teams or individuals. Communicating when training is needed from a higher level to your GM to then communicate to the training department. Being part of the process when the training department is in camp to make sure we get the best out of the sessions
Salary dependent on experience R 14 000 – R 16 000
Live in position (3 months on, 1 month off) leave cycle
Apply for this Position