5* Resort Hotel Ballito – KZN
To assist the Assistant Executive Housekeeper in managing the Housekeeping and Laundry Department to ensure that all guestrooms,
public and back of the house areas (excluding kitchen areas) are well-maintained and cleaned.
To train all supervisor and housekeeping support colleagues according to standards and consistently delivers excellence of service
by providing guests and employees safe and orderly environment and ensure that product and service standards
are adhered to by the empowered Housekeeping and Laundry staff.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory capacity in a hotel environment
- Proven training skills
- Analytical thinker with the ability to see opportunities to improve work practices and processes in order to positively impact employee and guest satisfaction
- Must be proactive with a meticulous eye for detail
- Strong developmental and mentorship skills
- Strong organizational, supervisory and communication skills
- Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Diploma in Hotel management an asset.
- Previous International experience essential.
- Guest focused with a passion for service and standards excellence
- Must be strong team player with proven leadership, development and delegation skills.
- Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Salary R 15 000 including company benefits.
Apply for this Position