Large exclusive Game Lodge – Western Cape
Spa with 8 treatment rooms seeks a dynamic and experienced Spa Manager with the following essential
- National Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Somatology / Cosmetology) Face & Body.
- International Diplomas in either of the following; CIDESCO, CIBTAC, ITEC Face & Body
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Spa Management position in large and busy Establishment
- Practical experience in the following; Massages, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures and all other treatments
- A first aid certificate and own transport essential
- Min 3 years spa experience is a requirement
- 2-3 year spa management experience
- Flexible with shift hours
- ESP an advantage and excellent computer literacy
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Excellent in sales and retail
- Professional, mature, responsible, passionate, target driven, positive attitude
- Well-groomed to present the brand
Salary R 18 000 including accommodation
Apply for this Position
World Class 5* Game Lodge Sabi Sands Game Reserve Mpumalanga
The main purpose of the therapist is to provide body and beauty treatments for the guests in line with the world class standards.
He/she should ensure that the spa and gym facilities are fully stocked and operational, to attain these standards.
The therapist must ensure that there is effective communication with lodge management in terms of all guest requirements for treatments.
Finally, the therapists are responsible for the hosting of guests to dinner at the lodges, as published on the hosting roster.
They must ensure the smooth running of these evenings, in conjunction with the managers on duty.
This position is accountable to the Head Therapist.
What you will need
- Knowledge of world-class spa standards and procedures
- National Diploma in Health and Skin Care (three years of study)
- Reflexology and aromatherapy
- ITEC or CIDESCO Certificate
- Basic computer skills – Excel and Word
- Physical stamina
- Business Sense
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
- Commitment to Quality
- Quick Decisions
- Development of staff
- Handle Criticism
What you will do
- Ensure that the Spa delivers services and treatments to guests in line with the Standard of Excellence.
- Effectively communicate with Lodge staff continuously to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Daily preparation of spa and gym and maintenance of all related equipment.
- Manage spa stocks and ensure that shrinkage is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure that daily and weekly administration is completed timeously.
- Hosting of lodge guests to dinner.
- Achieving service excellence through teamwork.
Work Style & Approach
- Curious and passionate about our industry
- A collaborative working style
- Has a flexible approach
- Has a sophisticated approach to communicating via the various channels
- A quick learner
Salary Highly negotiable including accommodation
Apply for this Position